movie

Thursday 28 January 2010

THIS AFTERNOON

hii..
First I have to write something about what i did this afternoon.I opened BBC Learning English and I did a quiz because I need to learn more words.I haven`t got a good memory also I forget too quikly.This is my weakness point. I believe to find words afterthat I should use them in my own sentences. When I did like this it`s better not to forget them for me.And this morning  we learnt which part of brain is used for us. My  result is right part and rather I belive it. You can ask to me why?? Our book is said that we ,who use right part of brain, interest in the `big picture` and we are not interest in details  but I  am not include this characteristic. I really opposite of this case I always give lots of details and I wanna get lots of details to learn. This is not
fall into line it with my character. Conversely I know that most of other thinks same. Actually I listen my senses. If I believe something or wanna do something, first of all, I will choose to listen my intuition. Lots of  time it is given me to correct way. I belive my sixth sense :)

3 comments:

  1. maybe you are a balance of both... intuitive and detail-oriented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good video!!! I wanna learn Moonish!lol
    Maybe I also use right part of brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Irem! I like your video :) Enjoy your weekend and see you tomorrow ~

    ReplyDelete